Lion Alert is official communication by Wallace State to you in the case of an emergency impacting campus and is also used to notify you about college closings or delays due to inclement weather. This information is sent through text messages, email, and phone calls to the contacts you designate.
You should automatically receive Lion Alerts based on the contact information you have in Ellucian Banner (myWallaceState). To make sure that information is up to date for Lion Alert, please take these important steps:
- From the Wallace State homepage, click on the myWallaceState button.
- Follow the link for myWallaceState on the next page and then log in.
- Go to Student, then Student Services, and then Personal Information.
- Next go to the box that says Personal Information. Check your contact information under Email, Phone Number, and Emergency Contact. Please make sure your information is current in all of these places.
- Remember to update your contact information whenever you have a change in phone number, email address, etc., even if it is mid-semester.